Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Ducks Don't Like Snow!


But they do make very cute prints in it. What wacky weather we had this week. I don't remember it ever being this cold this late in March. I had been singing, "Spring, Spring, Spring!" (from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers) all the week before, so the four inches of snow we got at the house really threw me off. It's all melted and gone now, and I'm back to thinking spring, but it was an amusing diversion.


Despite the odd timing for snow I have an internal Spring Cleaning clock that will not be altered. This past Saturday was spent mostly with the worlds most amazing cleaning device in the world. Jim even helped by taking apart this huge ugly window in our kitchen to get to the ick between the panes. (It's a "fake" double pane window... don't even get me started...). There is a lot more spring cleaning to be done, but at least it's a start.


Ooh, and more progress in the spare bedroom. Except the trim work, the painting is all done, the new light fixtures are up, and the flooring is down in the closet. Getting closer! A bit of trim work, and then we'll put down the oak flooring in the main room. That'll sure make it start to look like it's coming together. One of these days I need to remember to take progress pictures. I'm pretty good at before & after, but I usually manage to forget the inbetween times.


Look at this, two posts in one month. Just barely. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that steam cleaner different from your regular steamer?